GETTING x GIVING AID — Add Your Name to these Lists of Help Others Who Need Help
- I Lost My Gig. Find Artists to Donate to or Add your Venmo to the list — VIEW SITE
- Recording Academy Music Cares Relief Fund — VIEW SITE
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance — VIEW SITE
- The Red River Cultural District* is Banding Together with the Austin live music community to support the venues, artists, creatives, service/hospitality and production workers, businesses and additional organizations that rely on SXSW, regular programming and continual income to survive — VIEW SITE
- The Stand With Austin Fund — VIEW SITE
- South by South Best Fundraiser from T3 — VIEW SITE
WHERE CAN I PLAY / GET EXPOSURE ?
FOOD, INSURANCE, MENTAL HEALTH, ETC. ASSISTANCE FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
- Central Texas Food Bank Can Help — Map of locations offering Assistance SEE MAP
- Texas Students MealFinder Map — searchable online map to help parents locate facilities serving in their communities while schools are closed. LEARN MORE
- Health Alliance for Austin Musicians HAAM — VIEW SITE
- Having Trouble Paying Rent? Get Assistance from Travis County — VIEW SITE
- Help With Utility Bills from Austin Energy — VIEW SITE
- The SIMS Foundation is a local group dedicated to providing mental health and substance use recovery services for the Austin music community. For immediate support, 512-472-HELP (4357) is a 24/7 helpline run by Integral Care for those in mental health crisis in Travis County. Find more information about the helpline and its services here.